Located on Whitemarsh Island, Thrive offers a variety of dishes including gluten-free, lactose free, low-fat, vegan and vegetarian diets. We are the first and only Green Certified Restaurant in Savannah! Thrive currently pulls from 15-20 different local and organic farmers and retailers.
Check out some great things we offer:
- Full Service Catering: see our catering menus under our catering page
- A Large Local and Organic Retail Selection
- Produce Corner, where we bring the farmer’s market to you.
- Retail Meat Freezer: pick up local grass fed beef from Hunter Cattle Farm, antibiotic, hormone and nitrate free pork products from Savannah River Farm, and Tanglewood Farm chicken today!
- Artisanal Cheese Selection from local Sweetgrass Dairy and Flatcreek Lodge
- Decadent Homemade Desserts
- Biodynamic and Organic Wine Selection
- Convenient selection of prepared "feel good" foods that can be taken to-go for the whole family to enjoy, or stay and enjoy a meal in our new outdoor or indoor seating area.
- Enjoy a meal in our new outside eating area! We have worked with SCAD design and sustainability classes and Emergent Structures who were able to bring this seating area to life. It's made of reclaimed material, protected with sealant made from whey, and the fresh herbs grow in compost made from our own kitchen scraps. Enjoy!
While serving prepared carry out healthy dishes, Thrive is also taking the initiative in making our take-out
packaging as eco-friendly as possible. Many of our containers are made of corn starch, and our utensils are made
of potato starch both made to biodegrade under natural conditions. For more info please click
We are also officially Savannah's first Green Certified Restaurant!
Read more about
how we are green.
Thrive is also dedicated to involvement in our community by supporting eco-friendly, local organic events.
We support the Forsyth Farmer's Market happening every Saturday (April through December) from 9am - 1pm at Forsyth Park
Thrive Café has a working vegetable garden at Oatland Island Wildlife Center. We hope to use this garden as an example vegetable garden for all Oatland Island visitors. We also love to showcase our vegetables in many of our prepared dishes.
Coming in May: we'll be featured in Jesse Blanco's local food show: "You'll Eat It and Like It"!. Keep and eye out for the Farm to Table segment!
Chef Wendy is featured in April's issue of Skirt! Pick one up and check it out!
We are members of the newly formed chapter of Slow Food Savannah!
We were pleased to cater the Grand Opening of the Tybee Wedding Chapel, hosted by David Tutera!